The Automated Supplier Product Onboarding solution is an enterprise class tool which allows mapping of supplier in as little as 1hr using business logic, no programming required. There are two versions, the ETL version and the PIM graphical version for more advanced management using drag-and-drop. Both solutions provide the same set of functions.
- Data mapping for attributes with cleansing such as D&G / DolceGabbana -> Dolce & Gabbana
- Category mapping from supplier to commerce categories with enrichment including url prefixing
- Fully automated downloads from supplier for csv and xml file formats
- Ability to supplier onboard within 1hr
- Markup pricing per supplier
- Adds new products to the commerce solution automatically
- Updates existing products with pricing & inventory -or- full update
- Automated currency conversion from supplier to target
- Removal of discontinued products automatically
- Ability to assign new products to a new-in category
- Manages reduced on-sale items automatically with special categories
- SaaS environment which connects directly to the eCommerce platform
- Loads up to 100s thousands of products per day and processes millions
- No limits on the amount of processing or number of suppliers
There are three options for the two solutions with the SaaS models being priced monthly.
- Managed SaaS (fully managed)
- Ad-hoc Managed SaaS (on-demand management)*
- In-house CoreETL or CorePIM
On-demand management is charged at $31.25/unit, under standard support this covers 1hr.