We have just been previewed with a Managed eCommerce Platform for Fashion & Beauty Retailers (clothing & apparel). The solution uses platforms including Magento CE, EE, and Hybris (via enterprise partners) for a fully managed eCommerce solution using a revenue-share model. It has been designed by enterprise class consultants with versions being available for retailers with revenue between $250,000 to $50million per year. The store can be managed in levels from technology all the way to full marketing, customer service and logistics.
- Setup and management of online store including multi-currency, multi-language, multi-country
- Hosted on architecture used by the top fashon houses and department stores
- Fraud checks and credit collection
- Blog and commentary integration
- Mobile and desktop enabled sites for multi-channel sales
- Customer service portal as used by companies such as Net-A-Porter
- Alternative payment methods for emerging markets such as Brazil and Russia
- Online and social marketing
- Content creation including press
- Customer service support & call centre
- Logistics and shipping
The Managed eCommerce Platform is a scaled version similar to the Yoox Group Mono-Brand solution used by Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, among others. Sites are currently live on the platform for high-end fashion & beauty sales, similar to Net-A-Porter in functionality. If you are a retail store and would like an introduction to the consultants we would be happy pass on the details for them to determine suitability.